A few reasons to hire SkyHigh Properties as your property manager!
If you’ve owned income property for any length of time, you know that managing a rental can be financially rewarding. At the same time, you’ve also likely discovered that property management at times requires a large commitment of time and effort.
While it may make sense to take the do-it-yourself approach if you’re a handy person, live close to your property, and don’t mind devoting several hours per month to the task, in many cases this just isn’t practical. With this in mind, here are some critical benefits a well-organized and competent management company such as SkyHigh Properties can offer:
1. Setting the right rental rates: While looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties is a fine way to ballpark your rent price, SkyHigh Properties will conduct a thorough market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: If you’ve ever worked in a billing department, you know that securing payment from customers can be difficult, not to mention awkward. SkyHigh Properties uses efficient, robust, modern and tried-and-true software to effectively collect rent, maintain on-time payments, account for all expenses and disburse your earned income via ACH to any account of your choice. You’ll find this particularly important if you have a limited number of properties, and collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow. We provide you with an online, web-based portal where you have access to all a multitude of financial reports and copies of leases and invoices relating to your property.
3. Marketing and advertising your property: SkyHigh Properties takes advantage of global syndication through online search engines—a significant advantage when it comes to avoiding long vacancies.
4. Finding the right tenants: the staff at SkyHigh Properties are experts at finding great tenants…correction… the best tenant… and will take care of all the details, including securing all criminal background and security checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
5. Managing tenants: In addition to finding the best-qualified tenants, SkyHigh Properties will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. We will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Managing vendor relationships: SkyHigh Properties has relationships with local maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. However, we consistently provide request multiple bid… just to keep people honest… and make sure we’re looking out for your best interest. Not only will we get you the best work for the best price, we’ll oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
7. Ensuring that you’re in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). We can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
9. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having us take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, you’re free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities, furthering your career or enjoying your now-disposable free time.
Please visit our Rental Website www.skyhighproperties.managebuilding.com/Resident/public/home